Test & Balance
Test and Balance
Coopwood’s is ready to make your building comfortable, healthy and efficient. Whether its new construction, remodel, equipment replacement or an existing facility our team is ready to create a tailored scope of work for your specific needs for code compliance. We understand there is no one size fits all when it comes to testing and balancing your equipment.
We will address factors such as:
- Airflow quantities
- Pressure levels, including barometric pressure, air velocity, static pressure, differential pressure and total pressure
- Amounts of airflow through the ductwork
- Air turbulence and stratification within the system
- Fan and blower operations, including motor amperage and voltage
- Fan speed and rotation
- Proper operation and sequencing of automatic control systems
Coopwood’s team is ready to customize a solution helps to ensure that your facilities’ HVAC systems are not overlooked. For more information about the importance of testing, adjusting and balancing give us a call at (713) 692-5406. Our team will work with you to create energy solutions and meet your goals.